- All event attendees must be 21 year of age, with a valid driver license, and sign the required release forms before participation or being on site of the event.
- Course rules are to be followed with personnel safety being the highest priority.
- All attendees on the course facility will wear closed toe footwear.
- Registration of a vehicle in a category at an event will include one meal package.
Manufacturers receive one (1) meal package per competitive vehicle entry. Additional meal packages for attendees beyond the total number of competitive vehicle entries will billed at the prevailing rates of:
One (1) to two (2) attendees over the number of vehicles entered:
- the current rate for the Truck Rodeo is $350/pp
- the current rate for the Auto Roundup is $250/pp
Three (3) or more attendees over the number of vehicles entered:
- the current applicable rate +$100/pp
- All branded handouts including media kits, hats, water bottles or other promotional material must be included in the media bags that are handed out as part of the credential pickup process.
- There shall not be any handouts, other than water, that is not in a branded container – see general rules regarding handouts.
- No branded handouts from manufacturers with vehicles registered in any category should occur on site of the driving event.
- Vendors registered for the event may have branded material at their vendor space only.
Truck Rodeo SPECIFIC Rules
A pop-up type canopy no larger than 10x10 is allowed on the edges of the in the staging area with or without a logo. Site location will be assigned on a first come bases after vehicle staging is complete.
- This will make it easier to find vehicle representatives for questions or directions
- Shade is often helpful due to the weather at the Truck Rodeo
- Water availability is encouraged
- There should not be any handouts other than water that is not in a branded container – see general rules regarding handouts.
Auto Roundup SPECIFIC Rules
- Due to the setup at tracks, canopies are not allowed.